Tuesday, March 29, 2011

G.I. Jane Pajamas

I made these floral/camo satin pajamas as a birthday gift for one of my sisters.

Front of pajama camisole & shorts

Back of pajama camisole & shorts
I used Burdastyle's Jane pattern and polyester charmeuse from JoAnn's. The pattern was easy but I made a few simple changes. I added adjustable straps and I used bias tape to make the elastic casings instead of just zigzagging over the elastic as instructed. I think that the casings make for a neater look inside and out.

Adjustable ribbon straps
Camisole top with tiny bows
Shorts trimmed with tiny bows

No comments:

Post a Comment